ASB Book of the Week

24
Feb
2009

Twilight, the audiobook read by Ilyana Kadushin

by Dear Librarian and tagged , , ,

Many of you have read Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer.  Many of you may have even seen the new movie, Twilight, based on this very popular novel.  But, the question is, have you listened to Twilight?  The ASB Library now has Twilight in an audio version read by Ilayna Kadushin.  If you haven’t read the book or maybe you just want to listen to the story, come check out this version.  We also have many other new audiobooks on display like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Pursuit of Happyness, Wintersmith, and Esperanza Rising to name just a few.

16 Responses to “Twilight, the audiobook read by Ilyana Kadushin”

1.   Amrita Mojumdar Says:

I would like to know if the audio book is still available…

2.   coursework help Says:

I have been visiting various blogs for my coursework Research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information… Regards

3.   Cheap Jordan Shoes Says:

Every day we have to wear a pair of shoes to work. So a pair of satisfaction and comfortable shoes will be necessary. Welcome to Cheap Jordan Shoes our website to choice all kinds of shoes you like.Thank you!

4.   Jordan Hydro Says:

Its wonderful, looking at the time and effort you put into your weblog and detailed information you provide. I’ll bookmark your weblog and visit it weekly for your new posts.
    Jordan Hydro

5.   Jordan 7 Says:

I love your blog. I use some of your recommendations since I found it. I think you are very nice sharing all your findings and ideas with the community of people around the world so we can all be better teachers and better learners.
    Thank you very much.

6.   Jordan 7 Says:

Hi..The good news that prezi will be releasing their education license in the next month .I agree with you,That the healthy it is inportant to us.We must keep our boay healthy.So that we must eat prezi little.The body is the capital of revolution.Wish you!!! If you want to buy a shoes, Please come here Jordan 7

7.   Nike Shox Turbo Says:

No man can be brave who considers pain the greatest evil of life; or temperate , who regards pleasure as the highest good.

8.   Jordan 13 Says:

Sorrow and trouble either soften the heart or harden it.Post by Jordan 13

9.   nike shox saya Says:

He who allows himself to be insulted, deserves to be. (F.C.Comford, British writer)Post by nike shox saya

10.   Breitling Watches Says:

I am really love your website. It is so great. Welcome to visit our website at anytime too.

11.   Cheap Jordans Says:

You blogs are very well.I like reading very much.Thank you for you write a blog. After reading you blog Iwant to see you very very much. Now I will introduce myself. If you want to see me please come to FUJIAN province PUTIAN .

12.   Cheap Jordans Says:

You blog simple very well. Here National Day will come, Where are you going? First wish you have a happy National Day. If you want to mountain climbing, You must have a good shoes, I am a NIKE shoes lover, It fell very well, You can have a try.

13.   GCSE Coursework Help Says:

Thank you for sharing this information. The information was very helpful and saved a lot of my time.
    Coursework Help

14.   nike air max 90 Says:

Nike Air Max 90
    Ugg Classic Tall

15.   mbt boots on sale Says:

Your blog is very good,very novel,let I learned a lot from,thank you very much.

16.   Air Jordan William Says:

I like this blog the same as i like air jordan.Please check out my website.There have so much more hot kicks.Write a review for my website you will have chance get a free pair.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Twilight, the audiobook read by Ilyana Kadushin | ASB Book of the Week
  2. Asb (1976) - Movie